I've been dabbling with this idea now that modding is much more accessible on PC, but I don't really have the time or expertise to explore the possibility. For the sake of throwing ideas out there and just seeing what's possible, I wanted to know:
- Could you give Izanagi more inheritable skills?
- Could you change his XP requirements per level to equal yours? (i.e. when you lvl up, so does Izanagi)
- Tying into Q2: is there a way for Izanagi to always gain 100% XP per fight, regardless of whether or not he's equipped at the end of the battle, so he doesn't fall behind?
- To avoid fusion dramas, could you somehow "lock" him to the player in an extra Persona slot, and/or mod another Izanagi that cannot fuse with anything?
- To cover a knowledge gap I have about party members : do they have set stat leveling? If so and assuming our personas don't could you do the same thing for Izanagi?
Naturally this is only conceptual and even if it were plausible a lot more work would need to go into it to flesh it out (e.g. what abilities should be learned at what levels).
Aight that's about all I've got, now go ahead and destroy my dream :(