The "SMASH-FEST" name is based upon the Best Buy Smash-Fests held before Smash 4 officially released.
- Sleeker HUD design - reminiscent of the E3 2013 design.
- Universal wall jump.
- Some characters are less expressive, most notably Rockman. But he does actually blink now.
- Stock icons are located to the bottom-right of the damage meter.
- Star and Screen KOs available on every stage and are more common. The Screen KO in particular, has been given even more variety as well. Both KOs length are altered too.
- Many attacks and Final Smashes deal more damage and knockback than in the final version of Smash 4 - In contrast, blast lines of stages have been pushed further, allowing characters to survive to 200%.
- Every existing character altered. From attribute changes to entire moveset changes. Examples include Pac-Man getting an extra green trampoline in Pac-Jump to Toon Link using elemental arrows. No clones exist in this.
- Stages from past Smash games - and Smash 3DS as well. Even bonuses like Metal Cavern.
- Completely new stages, such as Mount Wario from Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Land and a new Kirby and the Amazing Mirror stage.
- More music, including ones that were not in Smash 4, such as Humoresque of a Little Dog.
- New modes such as The Final Battle (taken directly and edited from Smash Tour), and Smash Run will eventually be ported over.
- And of course, new characters to be added. Both veterans and newcomers!
- Plus much more.
If anyone wants to help me with this, tell me in the comments, or PM me or add me on Discord at Area 51?(Crash Bandicoot Warped)#4872, just tell me whenever.