- Revamped voting system
- AMX modules are no longer declared in the metamod\plugins.ini (for good this time.)
- Self correcting admin entries in the users.ini file
- paths.ini file replaces +localinfo arguments
- Specific releases for CS, DoD and a lite version w/o the stats for all other mods.
- German lang added, updated docs, all past bugs fixed.
- and more!
The admin, m0gely, said:
"The new version style was done for a couple reasons. For one, it was to separate AMX from AMXX's version jump to 1.0. New users most likely already have a hard time just with the AMX/AMXX names and not understanding the difference. Adding the year also helps people have a general idea of how old the release is. Future releases will continue to use the year as the primary version. As new releases come out during the year, points will be added. This is similar to how Gentoo Linux is done. So you may see 2005.2, 2005.3, etc. The current version will show as 2005.1 in meta list."