You can read more about the 2nd Anniversary Celebration events here.
Version 3.0.0 is here! Below are a few of the changes included:
- Menu Appearance: The buttons that are part of the menu have been reorganized to distribute them over more of the screen real estate. Design options are centralized, so you won't have to travel to the particular location (such as the cabin) to initiate design changes for there. Recommended Players is now part of the friend's page.
- Gulliver's Ship Update: You can now export random furniture, clothing and materials to any island. The cost to refresh islands is lower. Time for voyages and points needed for trips is reduced. Sparkle stones won't be needed for anything other than golden packages. You'll get more snacks as rewards.
- Cookies: Rarer items will now appear more frequently.
Pocket Camp Club has been made available. These are paid subscriptions for Pocket Camp. The two plans are as follows:
- Happy Helper Plan: You can turn your favourite animal into a special camp caretaker. Their role will be to fulfill requests, gather items for events, and related responsibilities.
- Cookie & Depot Plan: Each month you can take 5 cookies from a large set of previously released fortune cookies without costing Leaf Tickets. Additionally, you will be able to use special warehouses to organize your items within. These can store up to 5000 different furniture and clothing items.
- With either plan, you will be given access to Pocket Camp Club Journal, which will give a preview of upcoming items, and special art. Crafting times for items will be reduced significantly as well.