Youtube release is also available on Joel's Youtube channel
Now for more facts confirmed by Joel himself:
- Limitless potential and Border worlds are the new credits tracks.
- Nihilist should go where you all imagine it would, in the Nihilanth chamber.
- Ascension is a mix of the xen theme and the black mesa theme.
- "so interesting tidbit of info for you guys... the nihilist 'song', was ENTIRELY made from the vocalist tracks from all the other songs."
- Current tracks 'End Credits 1 & 2' Won't be spawned for the credits anymore. The first will most likely be cut and the second may be inserted somewhere in the base game.
- "The female vocal is the 'human/earth' element which is mixed with the ambient nature of xen's base, as it progresses, the drums become more prominent and things go darker."
- The female vocals are voiced by Joel's wife, Kala Nielsen.
- Internal Conflict is the track that was used in the Xen trailer.