- Happy Homeroom: New Happy Homeroom challenges have been added extend up to 10-8.
- Shovelstrike Quarry: Items refresh every 12 hours as opposed to every 3. You'll now get more items per trip to the quarry. Sparkle stones are now possible items for the quarry.
- Event Materials: Seasonal event materials will now not be automatically sold.
- Your max inventory space for furniture and clothing has increased from 3000 to 4000.
- Minor UI adjustments
As a reward, you can pick up 20 Leaf Tickets from your mailbox.
New terrain is here! You can now purchase cloud kingdom themed terrain. Note that Lunar Rainbow Sky, Lunar Comet Sky, Cloud Kingdom (back), Cloud Kingdom (middle) and Cloud Kingdom (fore) require Leaf Tickets to craft.
The Feather Fantasia seasonal event is underway from May 31st until June 27th. This is actually comprised of three different events: a Gardening event (Gracie's Haute Hello [May 31st until June 4th]), a Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt (Bubble Bonanza [June 11th until June 17th]), and a Fishing Tourney (Aquarium). Additionally, there are progress rewards for completing different things during this overarching event, rewarding you with special clothing/furniture, Leaf Tickets and bells. Special to this event are pearlplumes, which you also receive for completing challenges, and can be used to complete other special Feather Fantasia goals.
A new event is on now: Gracie's Haute Hello!
The event starts May 31st and goes until June 10th. There are two halves to the event.
In the first half (starting on May 31st):
- Two types of seasonal seeds are available for planting: white glasslily seeds and blue glasslily seeds. Both types of seeds can be received by completing animal requests. White glasslily seeds can be purchased from Lloid. Blue glasslily seeds can be received by sharing bridesmaid fluttervows and groomsman fluttervows in other people's gardens.
- Two types of rare creatures can be acquired. Bridesmaid fluttervows can be found on newly bloomed white glasslilies. Groomsman fluttervows can be found on newly bloomed blue glasslilies.
- One new type of seed is available: purple glasslily seeds. They can be acquired from completing requests or sharing bride or groom fluttervows in other's gardens.
- Two types of fluttervows, bride and groom, can be found on newly bloomed purple glasslilies.
This event in particular contains "Hard Tasks". These are bonus tasks for the event once you have completed the regular ones needed to acquire all the items. Completing hard tasks will grant you recoloured versions of items obtained throughout the event. Note that these items will not appear in the catalog, and will not count towards event completion.