- Happy Homeroom (HH): If you played Happy Home Designed on 3DS, you may be be familiar with the premise here, but in this feature, you take classes, using HH Vouchers, where you try to place furniture that a particular animal really likes in a room in a pleasing way. Lottie judges you final designs, and if you pass the class, your HH rank will go up, and you will receive HH material, which can be used to craft Golden Series furniture, and more. This feature is available starting at level 6.
- Goal Changes: There is now an option to collect all completed goal rewards at once, rather than having to do them individually. Now you'll be able to browse through the different pages of goals freely, rather than only being able to view the current one, by using the arrows next to the page number.
- Easier Fortune Cookie Shop Access: There's a new icon on the map for the Fortune Cookie Shop, allowing you to go straight to the shop from the map rather than having to go to the Market Place first. It is still possible to go through the Market Place, however.
- Minor Aesthetic Changes: The app icon, loading and title screens have changed appearance.
- Item Name Changes: A few item names relating to Mario clothing have been changed to be more consistent.
- Theme Changes: A number of items have had their theme changed, mostly from cute or cool to more relevant themes.
- Bonus From Maintenance Period: 20 Leaf Tickets. Be sure to pick them up from February 27th until March 27th.
Happy Homeroom Goals are here! Completing these goals will net you Golden Happy Homeroom Vouchers (recovers three regular Happy Homeroom Vouchers), Happy Homeroom material (used for crafting Golden Furniture), and Leaf Tickets. This even is on from February 27th until March 13th.
A new type of terrain is available for purchase at your campsite, Fairy Forest! The overall aesthetic is one of being small beings within a large forest, including replacing fences with moss and mushroom covered logs. The three parts are:
- Fairy Forest (middle)
- Fairy Forest (fore)
- Fairy Forest Fence
The Spring into Style clothing collection is here! Floral and aristocratic clothing comprise this collection, available from February 27th until March 28th. Leaf Tickets are required to craft the items in this collection.
Cabin Decoration Goals are here! From February 25th until March 1st, craft Alpine furniture, give kudos and take pictures of your cabin to complete goals that will net you Leaf Tickets and Sparkle Stones.