Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Aztecfun is a small and simple Fight/Yard map. It means quick battles, even for a smaller amount of connected players. Map offers you 14 slots for players and ambient sounds.
Do not forget to turn on the weather effects ("cl_weather 1" in console) ingame, to keep that right rainy atmosphere on.
Comment, subscribe and rate!
Thank you for download and have fun by playing a map!
I don't know if you did it on purpose, but the fact the torches let go some smoke/vapor on top makes for a detail of realism often never even considered, since the rain water fallin on the flame would evaporate and create that vapor.
Really nice job!
- Great job with the ambience, everything in the map looks armonic
- Lighting job its great, it helps a lot to the ambience too
- Map design seems to be equal for both sides
- Floor and wall distortions feel real and looks really nice
- Sky choice its another win, fits the map idea in every way
- Models, sprites and rain create that life like feeling most fy maps dont have
- I would like to see some more textures in this map
- A little dirt trail that serves as "sidewalk" would be nice
- A couple of doors/unaccesible paths maybe usefull to make the player believe the world its bigger than it seems
- Maybe, and just maybe, you could find an even better sky for the map
Those improvements are just for another aestetical point of view, but the map its really nice the way it is.