Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
I've Converted cp_degrootkeep, to match with the MvM.
**it include :**
- 5 Waves
- Melee Only
- More FirePlaces
- More Meat / Ammo
- More Than $1000 Per Waves
- Medieval Bots
- A Lot Of Fun !
- Much More ...
- Persian Demoknight
- Pirate Demoknight
- Cooking Pyro
- Giant Samurai Soldier
- Giant Spartan Soldier
- Steel Gauntlet
- Prince Demoknights (Giant)
- Giant Heavyweight Champ
- Ninja Spy
Have Fun !
Any Comments are Welcome ^^
- Be careful when playing with the Katana, Samurais can kill you in 1 hit !
- Use Spies to Back-stabs the Robots (a simple back-stab can kill a Giant !)
- The Huntsman is really useful, there is more fireplaces.
- Its better to play : Spy, Demoman, Sniper, Soldier, Scout.
- If you are playing in Single Player, just add some Spies, they are the only workings RED bots
[**POPULATION FILE FOR SERVERS** ](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88523875/mvm_degrootkeep-POPULATION-FILE.rar "")
(not needed for LAN games ...)
DO NOT USE VALVE'S ONES !
PS : for the B2 i'll fix : The Lighting, Some others Bugs ...
I think it would be better if there were some alternate paths for the robots to take. If they went out the left side of their spawn and walked around on the short cliff, that would be a simple improvement. I think it would be really cool though if you added an alternate entrance to the castle other than the front gate, which the robots could access from the first two control points. Or if you want to go REALLY big, maybe you could make use of the Two Cities robot control points, which they could capture before the gate to the keep opens.
> **Posted by xXAPOLOSEUZXx**
> can someone create a server of this map?, i will play with my friends there(because i dont know how to create a server :/ )
use SteamCMD there's a lot of tutorials on it