Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Finally, surf_utopia is released for my birthday.
This is a highly detailed linear surf map with a huge focus on the jail. There are 6 endings in the surf which all lead to different locations in the jail. This map also has a kill system in the jail which opens hatches in the ceiling at random and drops explosive crates.
- Fixed an exploit where players can build in jail side walls
- Made the personal dispenser length longer so it is easier to heal teammates
- Made better for bunny hopping
- Fixed another exploit where players can build in jail side walls
- Fixed minor lighting errors
- Fixed "Inserted trigger_teleport with no model" console error
- The compile for this map takes up 99.5% of the max brush sides.
- The jail alone takes up about 20% of the max brush sides.
- This map took over 5 months to make from start to release.
I'd also like to thank everyone who played this on Final Destination (188.8.131.52) before the release and gave me feedback to improve this massive map.
Do not assess this map if you dislike surf maps or have never played the map.