Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
A desert themed single staged 4 point payload map that focuses alot on height advantages.
Release candidate 3 released!
Fixed in Release candidate 3:
- The map has been retextured into the gravelpit dirt theme
- 3D skybox remade to fit the new gravel theme
- Opened up cap 4 alot more.
- Removed some planks from the building outside blue's spawn.
- Lowered the power of a few displacements near cap 1 to improve the fps
- Widened the stairs at red's first spawn
- Added a F_M poster
- Added a light near the blue spawn to lit a dark area
- The red farm buildings were slightly out of place, and have been replaced with wooden brown buildings.
- Slightly optimized some more from cap 1 to cap 2
- Any buildings left at red's first spawn is now removed when blue caps cap 2
- Removed some pipes and a crate at cap 1 and fixed a few displacements
- Changed a medium ammopack and a small medkit to a large ammopack and a medium medkit at cap 3
- After blue caps the second control point, they'll change spawn after 20 seconds instead of changing it instantaneously
- Red's respawntime after cap 1 have been captured is now changed from 10-20 seconds to 11-22 seconds
- Added another barrel on two other barrels at cap 3 to allow people to jump up on them and get to the second floor
- A bug in a buiding near cap 3 where teleporter exits got destroyed, have been fixed
- Fixed some fade distances and other minor visual glitches
This is a release candidate; it's really close to being released.
Please report ANY issue you have with this map. Everything from server crashes to a piece of wood you can get slightly stuck in.
It will help me alot :)
A single-stage map like badwater, that has alot of height elements. It is designed to work best with 26 to 32 players.
Discussion thread can be found here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=779987