Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- A Mod for Team Fortress 2.
Remake of the famous UT99 map for Team Fortress 2.
CTF Facing Worlds 2011
This map is the third version of my remake of the original UT99 maps ctf_face2. It's a simple CTF map consisting of two connected islands with the respective teams bases located ontop of them, floating and spinning in space.
This map is a revamped version of an earlier build, featuring new lighting, a new skybox and a severe file size reduction (now 20MB including all custom files).
If you want to host this map on your server, let me know so I can post your servers IP on my website!
To see a list of servers running this map, visit acidmaps.net
Seeming that a Vs Saxton Hale version of the map is technically a good idea, i was thinking of coding the arena assets myself. But my question is can i have the permission to modify the map and release it onto a few servers?
- THE CLASSIC. I like this map, I often played it with bots on a single player match when I began messing around with the console. Good map, nice aesthetics, lovely music... really comes down pretty well.
- Well, you don't have to love UT to like this map (I personally haven't played UT) and also: the coding behind the CTF match. The briefcase actually never goes away when it's dropped... unless someone of the same team as the briefcase touches it... or someone somehow falls down into space.
- The skybox area has the credits to the guy who made the remix to UT's Foregone Destruction music. Fantastic music, great twist... nothing more to be said.
- Not really a con, but a warning. When you make bot paths, they will actually do pretty well, but sometimes they'll fall off the edge. Snipers will stand in the same place at their spawn unless provoked, they are DEADLY... oh, and they never use teleporters unless you push them in. Other than that, they pretty much work by themselves.
- Music used:
- Phrakture - Foregone Destruction Remix
- The original song. These two alternate randomly between rounds.
On this map members of either team can teleport to the top towers and engineers can build and wrangle a sentry on the top towers on either side. This makes it very hard to move anywhere with an engineer and sniper not sure what you want to do with this info. I think most CTF players play for social rather than capping the intel lol.