Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
"GAMEROOM" ver.1.1 by Pan zwieracz
Base game: Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Copy map file (.bsp) to your Ep2/maps folder:
C:\Steam\steamapps\[your steam account]\half-life 2 episode two\ep2\maps
start the game, open console (~) and type:
Your goal is to open the main door, by finding 4 numbers to the door code.
You can obtain this numbers by winning in 4 games. You can also guess all numbers just by rotating the wheels
(but this is very unlikely). For now the door code is fixed, that's mean is not random and it's always the same.
After you beat the map for the first time, you know the code. My next step is to implement random generated code for the door.
There is no story. Just do whatever you want to do and have fun. Try everything in gameroom.
- "Whack-a-gnome" mini-game
- "Space Invaders" mini-game
- "Memory" mini-game
- "Listen and play a melody"* mini-game
- "Melonator 9000" - super melon generator
- complex gears system for main door code
- holographic Grigori
- "living trashcan" (Lamaar inside ;)
- 4 cameras and lots of monitors at once
- melon basketball with surprise
*I don't know official name for this kind of game :)
ver. 1.0 raleased
ver. 1.1 released
- fixed Space Invaders (now works :)
- fixed Whack-a-Gnome
- now you can't hit gnomes inside
- added hit counter (10 hits to win, but you can miss 5 times)
- You can lose
- added sound on fail
- reduced distance between gnomes (it should be easier now to hit these bastards)
- added sound when pair is found
- added casing to reset button
- added banner with game name
- fixed some small issues...
- but game isn't perfect yet :(
- added info board to basketball mini-game
- added arrows next to "living trashcan"
- fixed organ
- now you can try to play many times, melody will always count from the first note.
- changed organ sound
- added sound when you win each game
- fixed light next to exit door
- changed "exit" color to white
map made by (Pan) zwieracz | 2011 - zwieracz.wordpress.com
original "living trashcan" idea by Armageddon104 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoUCKyUSnR0)
additonal sound from TF2 by Valve... and other resources.
- World's best map
- LOTS of thought put into it
- Great logic
- Fun to pass LOTS of time
- Everything works well
- Cons arent made more this map
- The one game where you control the spaceship to shoot aliens sometime missed the aliens when i did shoot them.
- Everything is made so you can't, can't do any of the games.
- Anyone who has episode 2 should definitly download this map.