The game has been changed to compensate for the lost of resources.
See for the full detail [No Monastery]: https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/97252-three-houses-no-monastery/&tab=comments#comment-5973314
For No Monastery, use the Google Drive Link Below (1.0.2)
Gameplay Changes (For the older Minimal Monastery Mod)
- Chapter to Chapter Progression. Calendar is extremely sparse. Each month will have an explore session (mostly occurring in the early chapters of the game), a free day for seminars/battle, and then chapter map. There is no real instructional session in the game.
- Budding Talents are now boons and the associated ability/combat art can be learn around C-rank of that skill.
- Monastery exploration is solely for recruitment and unlocking facilities (Battalion Guild, Blacksmith, etc...). Chapters with an exploration session are listed below.
- Automatic A+ Professor rank perks at E rank professor level with no activity or lecture points. $5000 church salary, 3 battles per week, 3 adjutants unlocked from the start. Master Classes are unlocked after answering a lecture question in the only "instructional" session of the game.
- Removed material cost for smithing. It only cost gold to turn an Iron Sword to a Wo Dao+.
- Recruitment Requirement set to the bare minimum. Male Byleth can recruit anyone at Level 1 with E rank in everything and having 1 of every stat. The usual restrictions still apply.
- Reduced Weapon Exp and Support Rank requirements. The total amount to reach the highest rank is cut in half. Progression to rank similar to 3DS Fire Emblem games.
- No forced deployments. All maps that are not Prologue or DLC maps do not forced deploy any unit. You can play the game without using Byleth!
- Maddening EXP curve increased. Increased the experience earned from defeating enemies in Maddening difficulty by roughly ~1.8x.
- Byleth and students begin with all 4 beginner classes unlocked.
- Seminar topics expanded per unit can provide training in more than 2 skills at a time.
- Double skill experience for all units.
- Increase Weapon Experience Rank bonuses from class.
- Dancer now chosen by Dancer Seal. Unit needs to be Level 20.
- Added more weapons/items in the armory and shops.
- Chapter 2: For Jeralt Mercenaries and any early recruitments.
- Chapter 3: Battalion Guild unlock.
- Chapter 4: Catherine Recruitment.
- Chapter 6: Shamir/Cyril Recruitment and Blacksmith unlock
- Chapter 8: Hanneman/Manuela Recruitment
- Chapter 11: Alois Recruitment and Crimson Flower unlock
- Chapter 12: Last-minute Recruitment and Silver Snow Hilda
- Chapter 15: Only chance for Anna's Secret Shop