Style C4 Timer
- This C4 timer shows the time left until the explosion in a slightly different way. You can choose between multiple different styles, including the default one, i.e. simple countdown to 0. The timer also changes its color when it reaches a certain time - by default it starts with green, on 10 seconds it changes to yellow, and on 5 seconds it becomes red.
- Please note that the color and X & Y position cvars are only active when the plugin is using HUD or DHUD messages.
- c4timer_style <default: "1"> -- Timer style (you can see them below).
- c4timer_random <default: "0"> -- Whether the timer will use random colors (if enabled, the two cvars below will be blocked).
- c4timer_yellow <default: "10"> -- In how many seconds the timer will change its color to yellow.
- c4timer_red <default: "5"> -- In how many seconds the timer will change its color to red.
- c4timer_xpos <default: "-1.0"> -- X position on the screen.
- c4timer_ypos <default: "0.80"> -- Y position on the screen.
- c4timer_type <default: "0"> -- Message type (0 = HUD; 1 = DHUD; 2 = CENTER)
? Styles (c4timer_style "0/1/2/3/4...")
- Please note that the list shown on the image is not a complete list since the last updates. You can edit and add more styles from the configs/C4Styles.ini file. Here's a full list of the default styles (shown at 10 seconds until explosion out of 15):
- Style 0:
- C4: 10
- Style 1:
- [ | | | | | - - - - - - - - - - ]
- Style 2:
- Style 3:
- | > > > > o > > > > > > > > > > |
- Style 4:
- | > > > > C4 > > > > > > > > > > |
- Style 5:
- [ + + + + + - - - - - - - - - - ]
- Style 6:
- [ - - - - > - - - - - - - - - - ]
? Video preview (with HUD messages)
* Downloads (click here to see all servers using this pugin):
- v1.0: 128
- v1.1: 164
- v1.2: 123
- v2.0: 34
- v2.1: current