- Bringing back Tech!
Wavedash Waveland Ledgedash Perfect Pivot DACUS
- Adding Brand New Tech!
Landing Lag Platform Cancel (LLPC) - When in airdodge or aerial (not dair) landing lag, you can tap down to fall through the platform. This heavily buffs platform mobility. Parry Cancel Dash (PCD) - When in the parry animation, you can cancel at any point into an initial dash. This slightly nerfs projectile characters.
- Buffs! To like almost everyone!
- Unique command inputs for a large portion of the cast.
- Some unique additions to moves and character specific tech, adds depth!
Examples of some character specific tech/additions:
- Zelda - Din Drift (Shown in video example, zelda momentum increases with din)
- Lucina - Stances
- Bowser - Dair is a rising multihit now
- Mr. Game and Watch - Dair now rockets GNW forwards!
- Ridley - Skewer has less startup, and is now a kill move, rather than a skewer effect. Weak skewer also now does KB.
- Ike - Jump Cancel Sideb
- Ryu - Shinku Hadouken Super
- Ken - Metered FADC and EX Focus
- Mewtwo - Disable Cancelled Aerials
- ZSS - Dash Attack Turn Cancel
- Wolf - Airdodge Cancel Shine
- Dark Samus - Jab Cancel
- Ness, Lucas and Tink - Double Jump Cancel Aerials
- Echoes are more different! (Also semiclones too)
- Many characters are getting new and unique moves!
Some new moves:
- Stages are altered to make them more legal(ish)
- Extra modes
Heres the full changelist
(Updated to 2.4.3)
Here's some demos of things in here!
Ganondorf Float Demo
Mii Brawler Counter Throw Reflecting!
Dark Pit Demo
Ken Meter Showcase (Note: this showcase shows Ken with forced full meter)
Have fun! I'll be updating this semi-regularly.
We also have a discord!
click this link here