The original Half-Life Resized Maps created by Mr.Lazy, have been fully improved and brought to the next level from the original version, with vast fixes and improvements related HL:S and HL1, and now fully compatible with other games and mods outside GMod.
Imgur album comparing scenes from HL1, HL:S and HLRM
- Fixed bugs from HL:S and HL1
- Lighting similar to HL1
- Optimized maps both for single and multiplayer
- Fixed textures
- And much more!
- Theuaredead, for the informative notes about bugs and improvements on HL:S done originally for Half-Life: Source Update
- The303, for the help received about how to properly port the HL1 decals
- Hezus, for creating a basic HL1 lights.rad template
- D3ads, for further expanding Hezus' lights.rad file
- Synergy developer team, for finding which HL:S textures uses cubemaps and changing them to use env_cubemap
Sources, documentation, bug report and more available in GitHub.
Ah_Roon did a small script to ease a little bit running the maps: https://github.com/MysticMoonlight/HLRM-Script