Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
TF2 Domination Remover
- A Mod for Team Fortress 2.
A simple mod that removes most aspects of domination.
This should be a simple task to do, however since I've found nobody who has _**uploaded**_ a modification that disables dominations, I decided to do it.
It's up to personal preference if you want to use this mod or not.
This mod removes the domination system (clientside) in TF2.
What it does:
- Removes the domination/revenge sounds.
- Removes the revenge icon above the head of the player.
- Removes the "NEW NEMESIS!" text in the killcam when someone dominates you.
- Removes the revenge icon on the leaderboards (when you hold tab).
What it does **not** do:
- It does not remove the dominations from the killfeed (use Pyrovision, I guess :P).
- It does not remove the "Domination: 0" and "Revenge: 0" statistics on the leaderboards (when you hold tab).
**This may or may not be compatible with other HUDs.**
**This does not work well in sv_pure servers.**
I'm sure a few people have made mods like this, but this is here for those who may not feel like modding.
I would like a mod to remove Pauling's constant. Hey, I have a contract for you. *dies from spawn kill* Hey I have a contract for you. *Walks to mid of map.* Hey I have a contract for- *gets backstabed* PAULING SHUT UP!!!!