Of course not, none of you are safe...
It's true, this mod replaces the font from Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD with The font from Catherine: Full Body (Johnston ITC Std Medium), and is compatible with both the Nintendo Switch version of the game and its PC release.
To install the mod on PC...
- Make a backup of the "font-en" file in your game's "smt3hd_Data\StreamingAssets\PC" folder.
- Extract the PC Version's ZIP file, and copy the "smt3hd_Data" folder to your game files directory.
- If done properly the folders will merge and the mod should be good to go.
To Install the mod on Nintendo Switch...
- Make sure you have the latest version of Atmosphere CFW installed on your system. In case you need it, here's a guide on how to do that.
- Extract the Switch Version's ZIP file, and copy the "romfs" folder to your game's mods directory, which should be "atmosphere\contents\01003B0012DC2000\"
- Once this is done, the mod should be good to go.
It should be noted that this font mod only works with the western version of the game.
The following are the languages supported by this mod...