This mod includes:
- Files to replace Villager's alts with Hat Kid. You can mix and match however you want, but keep in mind that the M_Alts downloads can only go over c00/c02/c04/c06 and the F_Alts downloads over c01/c03/c05/c07.
- Almost all of Villager's utilities have been changed to references from A Hat in Time. Look out for all the costume-specific easter eggs ;)
- Alts for all 7 other Villager slots: Raincoat, Detective, Nyakuza, Banjo/Hiking, Nostalgia/N64, Bow Kid, and Mustache Girl.
- A voice mod using voice lines from A Hat in Time. Yes, this is a voice mod over Villager, a character that doesn't have voice lines. Mustache Girl also has her own voice mod.
- Some changes to the final smash. You'll have to check it out yourself, you peck neck.
- UI images for everything needed. Hat Kid's chara_02 icon was made by Dimpsuu and the series icon by ico-non.
- Effects file for correct textures with the ice statue. It does affect all Villager's slots, so remove it if you don't want it.
- Tested on Arcropolis 2.1.1, and is safe to play online (the new victory animation is also safe, don't you worry). Don't use this with versions of Arcropolis that don't support unshared files.
Showcase video by 64iOS (made during the Murder on Owl Express update, so a lot of things are missing):
For those who prefer color alts to new costumes, 7 color alts (as well as a victory theme, an announcer call, and a smug face alternative) are available to download here (you will still need to get the M_Alts download from here for the default colors). Also, a complementary Kirby hat mod can be found here.
If you want to use this in a modpack, feel free to ask me for permission. Don't just use this in your projects without asking or me giving permission. Also, if you want to use this for a Youtube video, don't forget to mention me and this mod.
Finally, I've got to say that this is my most expansive and experimental mod yet, taking many hours of work and testing. This should be my final unique mod for now, as I think I've done my job here, but I may do revisions to past mods or make something new if I get a really good and unique idea.
I hope you have fun with this!