Gerudo Town Gate Pass is included!
WiiU Version: https://gamebanana.com/mods/49580
Thanks to Orwanur the original developer of the WiiU version of the mod. Orwanur and team deserve most of the credit
Thanks to MenInBlack for the original switch port of 1.6 as part of the Zeldas Ballad And More mod: https://gamebanana.com/mods/246725
My version is a mostly direct port of Orwanur's mod, but with a few changes that provide more story options. See the options section for more details.
Dialogue & Cutscene-Audio Adjustments changes all texts and voice lines to match a Princess Zelda player character. In addition, the memory scenes of the Champions are swapped with the The Champion's Ballad memory scenes.
The mod also adds its own Gerudo Gate Check Removal, so no other mods are required!
Orwanur is not part of the Zelda's Ballad Team! This is a project of theirs they have been working on for quite some time, inspired by a similar mod made by Wolvatron.
However, we do highly recommend to use this mod with Zelda's Ballad. This team has done an extraordinary job!
Please feel free to list any typos/bugs you find in the comment section. It is highly appreciated! It may be best to do so on the WiiU mod as well, if the issues are dialog based, and needs changed in both version.
- Update your Game to Version 208 with ALL DLCs installed.
- Install a Zelda Replacer. (RECOMMENDED: Zelda's Ballad for the Switch: https://gamebanana.com/mods/246725)
- Install this mod via BCML and select the options you want to use.
Mod REQUIRES BCML 3.6.2 or later!
2. OptionsNote: In all options, any lines that mention Link as the main character have either been removed, or altered to not mention link. You must select one of the modes, and 'Silent Heroine' is the original mod author's intended experience.
- Silent Heroine (Original): The mod replaces most of Zelda's lines with silence, making the experience similar to a typical Zelda game where you never hear the voice of the main character. This is the mod author's intended experience.
- Contemplative Princess (Inner Voice): This mode restores some of Zelda's lines, you will hear Zelda calling out to herself at times, such as right at the beginning of the game. With this enabled, you will hear Zelda cheering herself on, and giving herself guidance; you can imagine Zelda is simply, talking to herself, perhaps her sub-conscious mind is calling out to her, trying to unlock her own memories.
- Twin Princesses (Inner Voice and Malice Battle): This mode restores the same lines as 'Contemplative Princess' but also restores some additional lines during the final battle.
Spoiler Warning, you should beat the base game before reading this:
In the final battle, Zelda calls out to Link several times, letting him know that she is helping him by holding back the "Malice". The mod removes these lines as it might not make much sense for Zelda to both be fighting Gannon from the inside, and also as the main player, at the same time. This mode restores those lines as well. With this option selected you could see this as Zelda having a twin that is fighting Gannon from the inside, or as part of Zelda's spirit having been locked away inside Gannon, holding him back, while the rest of her soul and body recovered for this final battle.