Nitroplus from Megadimension Neptunia VII. She is a DLC character and a personification of Nitro+, as if it wasn't obvious enough. And no, the Gun doesn't do anything.
Tex ID'd and Wifi Safe. English voice isn't that bad but sadly, no Japanese Voice because I could not find it. If I knew how to rip audio files then I would do that.
- 8 Recolors + 1 Alternate Outfit
- UI for all outfits
- 8-Player Compatible
- English Voice
- Victory Theme (same as Re:Birth victory theme)
- The front of the skirt will look weird most of the times if you pause and look closely. The sides and back looks good though.
- Again, the materials I used aren't perfect, but is acceptable. She looks weird in stages with intense reflections. Ex: Mario Galaxy, Orbital Gate Assault and Midgar. I hate doing material editing, I'll take more time learning and messing with materials on my next mod.
- The hair physics is wacky sometimes.
- The person that ripped this model contained low-ish quality textures for face, hair and clothes, and was missing some expression textures (unless it is suppose to be like that). I had to recreate one of them (look at the picture where she is lying down on the floor).
- If you want to use her in 8-Player, just make a copy of C0# and rename it to L0#.
- If anyone can get the Japanese Voice files, please send it to me so I can make it.
- Before doing Nitroplus, I was working on Uzume and tried it on Falcon, but it didn't look so good. I'll wait when size-mods/bone-edits are better and put her over Ryu.
I was going to try my hands on doing a stage next, but I am waiting for a friend to rip a certain character so I can do that next. If not,I'll just continue with Neps.
- I don't like Lucina.