If you're wondering who this character is, she first appeared in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory as DLC, then Re:birth1 and Re:birth3 for free.
This is also Wifi Safe and TexId'd.
- 9 Recolors (two of them are color swaps)
- English and Japanese Voices
- 8-player compatible
- UI set for all costumes
- Victory Theme (The victory theme from the ReBirth games)
- Metal (too lazy to do it)
Alternate UI Set: http://gamebanana.com/guis/32045
Name Plates: http://gamebanana.com/guis/32065
- If some parts on the model is bright, mostly the hat in this case, it will happen because of the stage's lighting and not because of the material. Then again, I hate material editing so it's not that perfect.
- I tried rigging the skirt to the legs but it looked weird and I didn't like it, so I rigged it to Robin's coat thing instead. So expect the leg to clip through it.
- Since FemRobin has no long hair bones (which is a shame), MAGES.'s hair will be static and clipping too. Her bangs are rigged though.
- To use it on a Male Robin slot: Extract all of FemRobin's files (for example all the files inside c01 folder in Sm4shExplorer) and put it over a Male Robin slot. Or you could just take the L01 folder in the download and rename it to c00 (Thanks Tsunami229). Works the same way if you're going to use extra slots.
I've been working on this since late August when model importing became a thing and progressed on it very slowly. My rigging skills isn't the best thing ever nor is it bad, I tried the best I could.
Since I have more knowledge on importing now, I can make imports much faster. I'll probably do more Neptunia stuff, but next time, I'll try not to make another WIP thread and not update it for months (unless I really have to for some reason). I'll just keep it a secret.
Sorry it took so long, Enjoy!