Half-Life 2 Weapon Animation : MP5K
A quite the release this time, when I finally be able to get to know how to edit the .vmt, and changing a bit of both the exponent map, and the phong map, now it comes from Crash, Seph and Bull's awesome textures and models, but previously in the CSS release, it's out without any proper shaders that would make it look decent. Some people even complain that it looked 'stone'-like, and I agree, and here, it comes with :
- An awesome model by Crash and Seph
- Featuring Bull's early Textures
- A custom shaders made by me
- Animation compatibility with HL2:DM (two different anim set for offline and online mode.)
- Using the new .vpk system.
- Compatibility with other versions of Half-Life 2 (Episodes 1 & 2, even though it will require a bit more procedures than the standard drag and drop.)