Most of the textures I made by myself, I used base models to do my work in the start although I started to model some stuff for using in the mod.
- True RNG (Facemaps, Uniform, Gear and Misc)
- male_bloody rebels support
- No change of the conscript concept (aside from making a conscript medic)
- Medic Conscript
- Detailed Normal-Maps
- VMT Shaders
- Anisotropic Filtering for most of the textures and compression with DXT1
Half-life 2 beta lore-friendly
What was Cut:
- Female Conscripts: Due to having no concept of a female conscript and also losing interesent on finishing the mod completely.
- Different texture for the male_bloody group: Because it's not that necessary.
- Conscript Refugees: Because it's not that necessary.
- Optimization for the models: Okay so, we aren't really in the 2000s anymore and people mostly have a good computer, so it isn't that necessary to implement this.
- 4 random facemaps for group03 and group03m
- Dirty textures for the uniform and flak jacket
- True RNG only works after a new map is loaded
- They also have combat helmets, however one headshot is enough to kill them lol.
- Backpack & Pouches models made by me
- The flakjacket is an hacked GSG9 combat vest
- The uniform is from the Half-Life 2 beta citizens, but with another texture and remodelling
- The actual thing remaining from the old conscripts here is the Gasmask, which has a really good Specular Mapping in the visor
- Helmet model is from the CS:S Urban
- Boots model is from the CS:S Guerilla
- I also used the old half-life 2 facemaps here as an extra.
This is also my first half-life 2 mod as well.