Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
M19 "Blackfox" Future Rifle
- A Mod for Left 4 Dead 2
_Development on the M19 started immediately after discovery of the North Korean "Type-19" assault rifle in 2018. All parties considered to receive the new weapon agreed that the Type-19 features could still be met head-on in a traditional M4/M16-like form factor, rather than a bullpup rifle or SMG configuration. The M19's materials construction, counter-recoil action, free-floating barrel as standard, new cartridge design and feed system, purpose-built suppressor, built-in LAM and tactical light, and combined with the rail-mounted M2020 Weather-Range-Ammunition Adaptive Combat Sight (developed alongside and for the M19) form a much more capable, lighter, and balanced shooting platform than the M4/M16 family can offer, and matches the latest firearms developments._
A L4D2 M16A2 weapon mod:
- Custom animations including head bobbing
- Suppressed (silenced) and unsuppressed version
- Custom sounds
- Custom HUD graphic
- Works online (servers that don't disable skins)
- Works with survivor mods (no conflicts with custom
survivor arm viewmodels!)
- Four vpks: Normal (unsuppressed), suppressed (silencer), Aim-Down-Sights (ADS) Normal, Aim-Down-Sights Suppressed
Use aim-down-sights versions in "competitive" rounds at your own risk!
- Place the desired VPK file(s) in [your Left 4 Dead 2 folder]\left4dead2\addons\ folder, deleting any old versions.
- Have L4D2 Add-On Support installed.
- Disable conflicting VPK add-ons (VPKs that mod the same files - invisible M16s/wrong sounds/missing GUI graphics = still running conflicting add-ons. Old versions of the map "Death Sentence" also cause invisible M16s).
The following L4D2 files are modded by these VPKs:
Huge thanks to Mateoski. for his preview video:
Added 9/13 - Also huge thanks to Max(R) for his preview video (HD):
Final contest upload as of 9:44 UTC! v1.1b - No more sound glitch with silenced fireworks bullets.
Love this rifle!
How hard would it be to have this set up to replace the AK47 instead of the M16? I want to use this rifle but also an M4 and both replace the M16. While there's no disputing the AK47s solid performance as an assault rifle, I'd rather replace it with something else.
Regardless, excellent work.
- Looks good
- Looks good with nice reload style
- No itchy noise in the reload as what I saw from other mods that I downloaded
- The red dot sight when you aim with it does not match the weapon's crosshairs, this makes it a little difficult to aim because now you have 2 aims instead of one (the red dot sight and the crosshairs).
- Remove the red dot when the weapon is aiming so that only the crosshairs will be used. Or make the red dot matches the location of the cross hairs when aiming so that it does not make us confused.