1. What's this map about?This map is simply a modification of the original map Anarchy from the WarCraft II - Beyond the Dark Portal pud files but meant to be played on Wargus with A.I allies.
1.1. What are the differences compared to the original pud file?Instead of playing only as a single Human nation against five Orc clans, you can play as:
- One of the Human forces, with 2 allied forces, against all the Orc clans.
- One of the Orc Clans, with 4 allied clans, against the Alliance forces.
1.1.1. Orc Clans
- Stormreaver Clan: Can only make Grunts, Ogres and Death Knights as ground units and only Dragons as flying units.
- Bleeding Hollow Clan: Can only make Grunts, Troll Axe Throwers, Catapults and Goblin sappers as ground units and Goblin Zeppelin as air unit.
- Twilight's Hammer Clan: Can only make Grunts, Catapults and Ogre/Ogre-Mages as ground units and only Dragons as flying units.
- Burning Blade Clan: Can only make Grunts, Troll Axe Throwers and Catapults as ground units.
- Black Tooth Grin Clan: Can only make Grunts, Troll Axe Throwers/Berserker, Catapults, Ogres as ground units.
1.1.2. Human forces
- Nation of Stromgarde: Can make any type of ground units and only Flying machines for air units.
- Stromgarde Air Force: Can make Footman, Elven Archer and Knight as for ground units and only Gryphon Riders for air units.
- Stromgarde Front Force: Can make Footman, Elven Archer, Ballista and Knight for ground units and only Flying machine as for air units.
1.2. How to play this map?To play this map it is necessary to place the entire folder in the maps folder and play it in the Skirmish Modern mode.
Some options in the menu cannot be changed since some values are hard coded in the files of the map.