Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- A Mod for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (WiiU).
Note: Zelda and Linkle version only changes the nameplate and teleport point text! You gotta use the Zelda's Ballad and Linkle mod if you want to play as Zelda.
If you’re looking for even more to do at your house, I highly recommend the Crafting Project mod https://gamebanana.com/craftings/103. It compliments this mod well as you’ll find an anvil in front of your house where you can craft weapons with resources you’ve acquired.
Outside of Hateno village is a cozy little house that you can purchase and become a homeowner! In the base game, the house serves little purpose beyond being a place to store some gear (and complete a quest).
This mod re-imagines owning a house in BOTW to make it a worthwhile purchase--something you’ll want to use regularly--all the while, retaining the original game feel and balance of the game.
1. Fast-travel: First, you’ll get a fast travel spot from the map right to your house that you can use to escape your long day of traveling or battling.
2. Comfy bed: Your bed got just a bit cozier. You can choose to sleep until any time like normally in a bed, but you also now have the option to sleep extra long to regain 3 bonus hearts.
3. A warm fire: Inside your house, you now have a warm fire where you can prepare meals and get ready to continue your adventure from.
4. It’s always sunny in Hateno: EX Teleportation Rumors (part 2)! There’s a rumor that if you use the Sheikah Slate to teleport directly to your house, there’s an ancient magic that will go off to calm the weather. You never have to worry about escaping back home only to be met with with a dreary, rainy day at your house--you’ll always arrive at the perfect, sunny, ideal weather to recover!
5. Fishing: When you’re at your house, there’s now some activities that you can do other than relaxing. Grab a Hylian bass in your pond and then fry it over your kitchen stove for a nice warm dinner.
6. Stable: When you’re ready to travel out from your little spot of paradise, the stable at hour house now keeps your trusty steed. You can now take out your horse directly from your house to continue your journey.
7. Extra lighting and tasteful decorations: Careful to keep the original game feel and design, additional lights have been added to make the house feel warmer and cozier, a few new plants have been planted and there’s now some more pictures hanging on your walls.
8. Your own personal pet: Treat your pet chicken right and he will be absolutely useful. Treat it poorly by poking it regularly and it’ll give you delicious eggs to make omelets with! (Just plan your escape route to your front door if you poke it too much)
Fantastic mod! Don't know how easy or hard this would be, but would it be possible to add a "teleportation pad" in front of the house, where you appear when you fast travel to it? Like the one outside of the Hateno Research Lab, the shrines, towers, etc.
Love the feature itself -- but just that little touch would make it a little more "canon-friendly."
The teleport point/stable functions don't seem to be working. I have the Hateno Tower unlocked and the house bought and maxed out, but there's nobody at the stable, and there isn't any fast travel spot. Any idea whats going on?
a modular version would be really nice but otherwise i love this mod.
not a fan of the cooking pot over a wooden floor...! as much as i like being able to cook inside, it just seems so awkward to have a flaming woodpile ontop of more, possibly flammable wood? very immersion breaking
love the pet chicken & fish (more fish please!) in the pond. a modular version to exclude the stablemaster and cooking pot would make this ideal. maybe the picture frames too given other mod conflicts