Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
ALPHA BUILD: v0.1.2
AUTHOR: Rabid Squirrel
TYPE: Search and Recover
Have you ever wanted to run around a Forest with a Bow and Arrow shooting Zombies in the Face? “Oh… that’s sadistic and sick” – Said no gamer ever! Yeah! You guys know you want to!
A small group of Survivors is faced with infection and almost certain death unless they find some Antizin, and quick! There is a Forest on the edge of Harran where the occasional drop lands, rumour has it that those drops are untouched because no-one ever comes back from the forest alive. You volunteered to retrieve the Antizin for the group. You need 3 lots of it. Good Night, Good Luck…
This Mission Features a Compound Bow! This Bow can only be used by People who own the Bozak DLC! This Mission is still playable without the DLC but it lacks a certain oomph!
- About 10 Minutes of Gameplay
- A Compound Bow
- Working Quest Tree
- Zombies and Special infected to take on.
- Day\Night is Optional. (Default is Day time). To change the time just sleep in the safe house you spawn in.
- Night time is considerably harder because there are Volatiles.
- Loot Locations - Vehicles (Lock picks may be required), and Drops.
- Weather: Stormy.
- Skill Level is already developed partially. (Full Agility).
- Underground Cave System
- More Antizin Drops
- A Lush realistic looking Environment (Currently a Work in Progress.)
- Unlockable Safe Houses
Please post all spoiler related bug comments in the “Known Issues/Bug Reports” discussion, the rest can be placed under the “Mission Suggestions” discussion. Thanks.
So I have made a tutorial on a couple of things as per some peoples request:
Dying Light Dev Tools Tutorial - Grouping, Fog, FX and More
If you want more just leave a comment anywhere I would be able to see it (here, on the forums, on the youtube video), and I would be glad to do it.
NOTE: This is a re-submission as a 'map' rather than a game file as Dying Light Maps were not available earlier.