Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Escaping Death, Alpha Build v0.1.5 by Rabid Squirrel
ESCAPING DEATHALPHA BUILD: v0.1.5
AUTHOR: Rabid Squirrel
TYPE: Linear Story
There have been rumours floating around Harran lately that an exit from the quarantine zone has been located. You are going to see if these rumours prove true. The rumour has it that a group of runners known as the ‘Squirrels’ located this exit and marked the way there. Following the markers seems to be your best option at the moment, however it could be a trap… Good Night, Good Luck.
- 10 Minutes of Gameplay (If you run it).
- Much Longer Gameplay if you choose to explore, the length of which is up to you.
- Working Quest Tree
- Zombies and Special infected to take on.
- Day\Night is Optional. (Default is Day time). To change the time just sleep in the safe house you spawn in.
- Night time is considerably harder because there are Volatiles.
- Loot Locations - Crates (Lock picks may be required), and Drops.
- Weather: Stormy.
- Skill Level is already developed partially. (Full Agility).
- Unlockable Safe Houses
- Continued Storyline
- Larger and more detailed environment.
- More locations / Interiors to explore in the immediate area.
Please post all spoiler related bug comments in the “Known Issues/Bug Reports” discussion, the rest can be placed under the “Mission Suggestions” discussion. Thanks.
So I have made a tutorial on a couple of things as per some peoples request:
Dying Light Dev Tools Tutorial - Grouping, Fog, FX and More
If you want more just leave a comment anywhere I would be able to see it (here, on the forums, on the youtube video), and I would be glad to do it.
NOTE: This is a re-submission as a 'map' rather than a game file as Dying Light Maps were not available earlier.