Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
- A Mod for Counter-Strike: Source.
Casablanca, a city in Morocco.
I'm on the beta just to be able to improve the map thanks to all your comments and criticisms that I have. I hope so what you enjoy good game.
Thank you for all your little advice for the improvement of the map, there are still a lot of work still on the map. I will take your advice of any notice to improve some details.
sorry for my english.
- everything packed into .bsp
- nav file included
- nice soundscapes (new sounds?)
- nice textures (new onces I think)
- nice models (trees, plants, and more, from cs:go?)
- nice overall design
- great maplayout with height differences and many possibilities
- seems to be balanced (maybe slightly easier for T)
- unique and lovely overal map appearance
- FPS seems to be ok (around T spawn it could be higher)
- skybox basically fits the theme
- no radar yet (think you will add one on final)
- red light under the blanket near T spawn is too much and unrealistic
- the circular stairs near B are definitely too dark
- some green climbing plants decals are bugged or missplaced, looks unrealistic with this straight edge
- a wall on top of a stairway near B has offset to the floor
- the steps of a stairway at B are too high, need to jump
- also the step to a little side room near A and the barred window is too high
- a little palm plant behind the tree at the T spawn has playerclip, why?
- the red wall texture near A doesn't look realistic, at least scale is wrong
- detail missing at many places, they look quite clean at the moment (others look very nice already)
- lightning at some plants need to be improved, look quite dark atm
- at least one box in middle of the spots is needed to hide for planting/defuse the bomb
- maybe make the green vegetated wall infront of B climbable as a ladder
- the long corridors from A to B and B to T spawn are quite boring, looks all the same. Give it some variety in textures, detail, objects, architecture, etc.
- the overall lightning could be brighter in my opinion
- skybox detail can be improved
- nav file needs to be optimized
- don't worry about the many critics, but as you ask for it and it is a quite promising beta map, I think it might give you some hints to work on.
- looks really nice and promising so far. looking forward to the next beta or final release!
A tip on taking screenshots is that you go in-game as a T or CT and then open console and type sv_cheats 1 followed by the command cl_drawhud 0 and also impulse 200 for removing the guns and then add Noclip to a key bind and there you go, spectator mode without all the stuff on screen!
Your map looks really good however I would suggest a higher brightness on the sun to illuminate more of the map