This is my model of Deckard's legendary blaster pistol from the movie Blade Runner.
Modelled, baked and rigged in Blender3D. Textured in Substance Painter using the "PRB metalic-roughness" workflow.
A demo video of the accompanying rig can be found at:
A marmoset viewer demo can be found at: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/blade-runner-bl...
In the zip file you will find the following:
- A readme with instructions
- A models folder
- A textures folder
- A renders folder with some preview images
In the model folder you will find:
- A blend file with the model fully rigged with custom boneshapes and constraints.
- An fbx file with the model (with vertex groups and smoothing groups) + rig without constraints (you will have to do these yourself if you are using maya, max or a similar 3d package).
- an obj file without rig or vertex groups.
In the texture folder you will find:
- albedo (with an opacity mask in the alpha channel.).
- normal map (this one is OpenGl. make sure to flip the green channel if you application of choice uses DirectX normal maps.).
- AO / ambient occlusion
- curvature (probably only useful for you if you want to try texturing in applications like Ddo or Substance Painter/Designer.).
You may download and use the model for any hobby and non-commercial purposes.