Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have
paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills
and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3
Um the name thing is that under a model you post there is an option to post it under a studio,when you do that it shows that padlock studios isn't dead and people may want to join it.I'll make a list and post the questions tomorrow.
1) The front sight should be a little higher poly as it's quite a key feature if iron sights are coded into whatever game this will be used with.
2) The wooden stock is pretty decent but it needs to be thinner EXAMPLE
if you look the top of the foregrip and the bottom receiver match up. Also, you should make the stock smoother and more round. If you look at the top wooden parts, they could do with smoothing.
3) There is no dovetail scope-mount.
4) You're missing a lot of detail on the receiver itself, that's alright though as pictures of the Gewehr 43 are really damn hard to find.
5) I'm sure there is more but I can't think.