Introducing DR_Bank!This is a bank themed, TF2 Deathrun map where red team have to break in, steal the item deep in the inner vault and get back out alive. Blue team must use the traps defend the bank from the red invaders!
- 18 triggerable traps with 5 additional automatic traps
- Themed player motivator, deployed after 2 minutes of the first door breaking.
- Idle blue players are killed after 30 seconds of round start if they have not moved from spawn.
- Idle red players are killed once the first door has been broken.
- Anti-Rushing systems to prevent rushers from getting too far ahead of blue.
- Upon beating the course, red players have 30 seconds to pick between 3 win options: "Humiliation" which has 9 possible humiliating scenarios, "Mini Game" a luck based game, and "Street-fight" a 1v1 Battle to the death!
- Should red NOT pick one within 30 seconds the map will force a red win.
- Full 32 player support
- A single trial effect
- Hidden bonus
- Blue Hint system that allows Death to see the kill area for some traps.
- Dynamically adjusting door (that sounded better in my head). The lobby door that triggers the alarm changes its HP based on the number of red players alive when the round starts.
- Easy mode! If there are less than 6 red players at the start of a round, some traps are disabled!
NOTE: This map was built for using the Deathrun plugin, but support has been added for servers running using the VSH or FF2 plugins. Please use a low HP boss if you wish to use use this map on a VSH/FF2 based server! An alternate download for the VSH version of the map has been included here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8368863/vsh_dr_bank_v7.bsp.bz2
3rd PARTY ASSETS
- Beetle's "Pacific Small Flower" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/pacific-small-flower.452/
- ChickenLover's "Time Bomb and Dynamite Box" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/time-bomb-intel-replacement-and-dynamite-box.467/
- Chaofanatic's "General use lava effects 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/general-use-lava-effects.431/
- DasMatze's "Gold bars" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/gold-bars-lockers-and-a-giant-bank-vault.473/
- Various props from the "Construction Theme Pack" - http://construction.tf2maps.net/
- Delivery Van models from the "TF2 Emporium Vehicle Prop Pack" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/tf2-emporium-vehicle-prop-pack.440/
- Maxxy & OPyatta's "TF2 Gabe Newell" - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=124849648
- Rexy's "Cracky Pop Vending Machine" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/cracky-pop-vending-machine.573/
- Rexy's "File Cabinets 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/file-cabinets.576/
- Vig's "Decker Props Pack" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/decker-props-pack.450/
- Void's "Computer Screen Bank 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/computer-screen-bank.625/
- Void's "Nuclear Waste 1.0" - http://tf2maps.net/downloads/nuclear-waste.381/
TranslationsThe following players helped translate the custom menu splash and I'd like to thank all of them for doing so for me!
- Dutch by "The T" (STEAM_0:1:48757396)
- Finnish by "J.P." (STEAM_0:0:18514518)
- German by "[=.=] Nymph" (STEAM_0:0:32460194)
- Italian by "DDS" (STEAM_0:1:39071607)
- Norwegian by "NSX Gaming The Sorcerer" (STEAM_0:1:42961205)
- Polish by "Kenji Kusanagi" (STEAM_0:1:24569432)
- Romanian by "DatGmann" (STEAM_0:0:35408589)
- Russian by "Nue The Kitsune" (STEAM_0:1:29411695)
- Spanish by "Tomato Kat" (STEAM_0:1:13414551)
- Swedish by "Styrbjörn" (STEAM_0:0:31757193)