- Auto-trash withhold submissions after a cutoff date.
- Periodic reminders to users that their submissions have been withhold and not fixed.
- Warning to the user a couple of days before the submission gets trashed.
- If a withhold submission is updated or a message is posted in withhold page, notify GM, SM and withholder.
- If a submission is flagged, notify GM, SM.
- If a flagged submission is updated, notify flaggers.
- If a user completes updating a withhold submission from edit page, redirect them to withhold page and give a suggestion to add a post.
- GM/SM can bump a fixed submission to help it gain more visibility if they think the submission deserves it - via an internal bumping mechanism or by publishing an update).
Note : GM -> Game Manager, SM -> Section Manager.