1. DescriptionThis mod aims to bring the Sonic Unleashed gameplay HUD into Sonic Generations, by using various modified XNCP files, along with other modified textures. Unfortunately, the speedometer could not be ported, nor could the SPD meter or the score counter.
This HUD mod is fully compatible with every single part of Sonic Generations. That includes Classic Sonic, Missions and Boss Battles.
2. Asset RepackingTHE FILES IN THIS MOD SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED WITH OTHER MODS OR RE-RELEASED WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT FROM THE MOD'S CREATOR
In other words, please ask PTKickass (@PTKickass on Twitter) for permission in order to repack the contents from this mod with your own mod.
3. Manual Installation InstructionsTHIS MOD REQUIRES HEDGEMODMANAGER!
- Extract the "Sonic Unleashed HUD" folder into your Sonic Generations mod folder.
- Open HedgeModManager and enable the "Sonic Unleashed HUD" mod by ticking the checkbox on the left side.
- Open the game and enjoy!
4. Notes / FixesThis mod includes an ini file named "
UnleashedHUD.ini" in the mod's folder (the "Sonic Unleashed HUD" folder). This file can be modified in order to fix the size of the boost gauge whenever you're using the "Boost Gauge Up" skill in the game.
In order to fix its size, all you have to do is open that file, change "false" to "true", save the file, and open the game!
It's important to note that fixing the size of the extended gauge will make the normal gauge also bigger, which means it will be bigger than the frame itself.
- PTKickass - Editing the textures and XNCP files;
- TGE - Cracking the NCP format and making a 010 Editor template to edit said files;
- brianuuuSonic - The original Sonic Unleashed HUD mod, used as a base for this mod, aswell as his Omochao Removal Mod;
- N69 - Porting the Unleashed Lock-On cursor, Loading Circle and Ready GO YNCP files;
- Mario Tainaka- Making the CSB with the Sonic Unleashed menu sounds;
- Team Hideout - Testing the mod and helping with some problems along the line.
Special thanks... to you!