After a long time spent staring at a wall of numbers, countless loose ends and failed experiments, I present my first physics altering mod for Sonic Forces!
This mod makes a few simple but (in my opinion) effective tweaks to Modern Sonic's physics to improve his overall gameplay.
- Increased Sonic's double jump height
- Much tighter turning at full run speed
- Practically removed homing attack cooldown
- Removed 2D homing attack cooldown
- Increased 3D slide speed slightly (2D incoming!)
- Made 3D homing attack launch you slightly forwards, not backwards
(Would've loved to have made some adjustments to the Boost too but unfortunately I haven't been able to make any changes there!)
Also includes PTKickass' amazing Fixed Classic Sonic physics!
Thanks to Radfordhound, Beatz and PTKickass for their help making this happen!