This Mod Features...
- Bots act more like real players when noticing spies.
- Bots switch classes to keep others from being overused.
- Bots prefer to go for health packs more often.
- Bots search farther for ammo.
- Medic bots move around more often and try to stick close to their patient.
- Sniper bots look for better spots more close to the action.
- Sniper bots aim more realistically.
- Engineer bots build in more reliable spots.
- And various other changes.
Many Supported Gamemodes
- Attack / Defend
- Capture The Flag
- Control Points
- King Of The Hill
- Medieval Mode
- Mann vs. Machine
- Payload Race
- Player Destruction
- Robot Destruction
- Special Delivery
Unlockable Weapons / Cosmetics For Bots
- Bots spawn with random weapons that they support.
- Certain weapons such as the sandvich are not supported.
- Bots also spawn with random cosmetics.
Almost Full Support For Dedicated Servers
- Issues that aren't seen offline are present on dedicated servers.
- Said issues sometimes depend on the way the server is set up.
- I can't test dedicated servers so I can't guarantee assistance in getting it working.
Community MapsThe Bot Overhaul supports quite a few community maps and there are plans to support even more in the future. There is a workshop section dedicated entirely to community created maps and gamemodes that can be played with enhanced bots.
Beta FeaturesBy default some gamemodes and features are disabled because they're not ready to be a part of the final mod. You can play with these and help beta test them without downloading anything else. Expect bugs and and various other issues when using beta features.
Click here for more information.
How To Install
Please report any issues here!
Some Bot related commands are broken or slightly harder to work with when using this mod though everything should remain functional for the most part. If you want to mess around with bots then look at the "Read Me" for more info.