IntroWith the days getting shorter and colder, it is time for our annual winter themed contest. This year, we want to see what awesome snowy maps / levels / stages you can come up with! You have time until 28th December to come up with a map that represents Winter in the best possible way.
- A toy store
- An elf slave ship bound for the north pole
- A map set in Santa's workshop
- A map set in the branches of a giant Christmas tree
- A rats-styled map with giant presents
- The north pole
JudgingThe submissions will be judged on the following categories:
- Use of custom content (textures / models / sounds etc.)
- Originality (Does the submission fit with the theme)
- Technical ability & skill required to create the submission
To qualify, the maps must be uploaded to the site and tagged as a contest entry before the DEADLINE!