After the relativity poor turn out of the last mapping contest we've decided to go for a fairly open theme this time round. This time we want you to reach for the sky, quite literally, by creating fantastic levels set at high altitudes. The maps can be as realistic or as crazy as you imagine! Remember this contest is open to levels designed for ANY PC game/mod/game mode, the possibilities are endless!
Login / register to enter the contest
- Entries must be submitted to the GameBanana > High Altitude Contest category by the deadline.
- Authors are free to share their content on any other sites and services, however we kindly ask that you help spread the word about these contests to others by stating the map was created for the "GameBanana High Altitude" competition.
- The submission can use pre-existing assets but should be a new release made for this competition and must not have been previously available for public download.
- Multiple entries are allowed, however generally quality is better than quantity.
- Team based entries are allowed, however the entrants will have to agree how to split any prizes awarded.
- Entries cannot be modified after the deadline except for changes to the submission profile (changing descriptions, notes or screenshots).
- Judges cannot enter or assist entrants.
- Please state in the description for which game the map's been made.
**For any questions please ask in the comments, or contact [SkyppySDK](http://gamebanana.com/members/669550). Thank you.**