I had an idea for a whole Night Club/Rave themed stage for a while. With there being a Wrestling Ring available as a stage, I thought it would make sense for places and locations of a similar variety to become stages in Smash Bros. There's something intriguing about seeing a real life "this is a place that can exist in the human realm" be available as a stage in a fighting game. It's a nice contrast between things like Final Destination.
Club Nintendo is a Nintendo themed rave club where all of Nintendo's beloved mascots and any third party characters who find their way in, go to dance, party and just in general, have a good time. The music of the stage would mainly consist of rave/electro remixes of famous Nintendo songs and tracks. I've constructed a hypothetical song list below.
- Kirby - Gourmet Race (Uzi Remix)
- SM64 - Koopa's Road (OverClocked Remix)
- Breath of the Wild - Talus Battle Theme (Chime Remix)
- F-Zero - Mute City (Kamex Remix)
- Mii Channel Theme (ElectricMudkip Remix)
- Pokemon Red/Blue - Lavender Town (Mewmore Remix)
- Punch Out - Battle Theme (RetroSpecter Remix)
- Sonic Generations - Escape the City (Classic)
I do plan on adding more to this music list in the future. If anyone knows any good remixes of Nintendo tunes, I'd appreciate it.