But it might end up being one of the worst. It's a bitter-sweet experience, lol.
Many things happened this year:
- I released de_kobbl
- I returned to working on Codename 4Way (my Quake map)
- I started making some progress on YouTube
- I got the courage to clean my laptop (what a mess)
- I finally completed Quake, Quake II and 3 CoD games
- I even found a good store where I will buy my new PC's parts and I made a new pile of Internet buddies at their Discord server. :D
- I played CS 1.6 with a girl in school xd
- And so on...
However, high school starts tomorrow. :c
I won't have enough time for mapping or anything like that. I study all the time (sometimes I fall asleep while doing that, lol) and I don't have enough time left. I'm okay with that, lol.
I was watching my 2 school videos and listening to a sad song, and nostalgia hit me like a brick. I felt so sad, convinced that such moments will never happen again, and I accepted the reality that those moments are gone now. sigh
Honestly, if it weren't for this, or this, I wouldn't like school. :P
My life was pretty boring until 7th grade. And things would become even better in 8th and 9th grade. That's just one of the things I believe that will not happen any more.
The second thing is time. In elementary school, there weren't that many lessons to learn. Don't take it as a complaint, that's how real life simply is. :P
I'm just afraid that I won't have time. I'll miss you people.
Of course, I don't know anything yet. I don't know how it is to go to high school, but I'm about to find out.
So, my activity will be reduced in the upcoming days...
I might have some time left to chat in the evening, though. :)
This is going to be interesting.