After a couple months, I finally have the time to develop another map, Dust2. Yay! Vacation. T Location is partially finished as well as B site. Other map places is still untextured.
Overview: Dust II, also known as Dust2 (de_dust2) is a Bomb Defusal map featured in the Counter-Strike series. It is the successor to Dust.
One of the most popular maps in the Counter-Strike series due to its strong balance, Dust II is an iconic map for the Counter-Strike franchise. It is widely played on many servers and is a popular choice for Counter-Strike tournaments as well. - counterstrike.fandom.com
I know the map still in beta but,¿why is there an extra box on A site? ¿And you are going to reduce the models? most of them are very big. I´m worried because your Inferno map it´s not in scale and i did not like it.No offense
After watching the beta version from Funnky's vid, I wanna make a suggestion that the world light should be changed to something brighter like the og 1.6 Nuke.
I made the same suggestion for the GO Nuke map since I have headache from lack of white light in outside of maps and I hate to edit your map when I don't have the original file and your permission to edit it ;w;
After watching reviewing video from Funky HD on youtube, here are my opinions to make the map better. Hope you dont misunderstand that i trash talk about your work or somethings. compared to original one:
1. Middle was too short which make cat walk (A short) become too high if you look it from double door and Low tunnel.
2. A short to A site part was too short too and it make A site become too high if you look from CT and close A long
3. Outside B was too short and it make the sight from mid to B was to high
4. tunnels to B part and tunnel from T to A long was short and small
5. The box on the right of CT spawn was able to jump on in Csgo but i find it too high to jump in this map.
6. The box next to the Car in site B was to high, in csgo, it was low and we are able to peek the door and window from it
7. The space between 2 doors of the double door at mid is too small compared to csgo's one
. Lengthen and extend the side of the map, but i know it take a lot of time so i'm happy with it now
. Reduce the height of boxes. I believe that boxes here was too high compared to original one I belive that if you rework the map, it will become more like csgo :D thanks you for making the map