- Rocket Heavy/Giant Rocket Heavy (Heavies wearing snazzy yellow shades. They shoot rockets from their miniguns. That's right, ROCKETS! And a lot of them too so watch out!
- Shield Medic (A medic that doesn't have an Ubercharge but is able to deploy a projectile shield to absorb bullets and explosives and damage you!)
Also expect to see some epic bosses such as:
- The Bolted Behemoth (He's Back! The Winglet's titan technological terror has found his way into Mannhattan! Take him down at all costs!)
- General Gatecrasher (This guy can cap gates in the blink of an eye! Don't let him near them! Oh, and, watch out for his powerful rockets.)
- Excavation Chief Mk.III (He might look like a Giant Pyro holding a shotgun, but don't underestimate him. He's got enough power to crack open the mine you stand in!)
- Yuno Gasai (You didn't harm Yuki, did you? You did?! Oh boy, now you've done it...)
- Decoy: Death's Diversion
- Coaltown: Scorching Slammer
- Mannworks: Murder of Mortals
- Bigrock: Desert Rampage
- Rottenburg: German Gear Force
- Mannhattan: Crystal City Overdrive
- Ghost Town: Evolution of Eden
- Underground: Mineshaft Massacre
- Oilrig: Crude Chaos
- Intercept: Egyptian Evisceration
- Skullcove: Corpse Party (Those of you who watch anime will get this reference)
- Isolation: Snowstorm
- Yucatan: Mountainside Mayhem
- Meltdown: Fusion Frenzy
- Area52: Cybertronian Carnage
EDIT: Apologies for the slow progress, I've been lacking motivation recently. I'm also drawing closer to my GCSEs so there's those to study for and they will take a lot of my time up.
EDIT II: Okay, this needs some explaining. I literally haven't touched this project in months due to a combination of Creator's Block and Pokemon. BY NO MEANS does this mean it's cancelled. I have A-Levels coming up and I'm going to crack down on this project like Iris Heart on Nepgear come this Summer.