1. PurposeThe Scripts section is section for Config code, macros, commands & more.
2. Site RulesIn addition to section specific rules listed below, scripts must also follow the main Site Rules. This includes, but is not limited to, no warez, no commercial advertising, no extreme graphic content or NSFW content, no spam, and no unreasonably low quality or low effort submissions.
3. Submission TitleMake sure to use a title that succinctly summarises your script. All caps titles are not allowed. Generic titles like "My script" are not acceptable as they provide no real description of what the script is.
4. CategoryFirst, make sure you choose the correct game section. Next, choose the most appropriate category for your submission. Please look at all of the available choices before making your decision. Do not simply submit the script in a random game or category.
5. Submission BodyThe body of the submission is the area to provide your main description of your script. You should provide details about your script and explain more about it.
6. Script CodeThe code for your script must be placed within this field, no exceptions.
6.1. Code LanguageThis Script's programming, scripting or markup language. If the language is not available, select "Plain Text" (or else the syntax highlighter will produce strange results). You can post a suggestion in the Ideas section to have your Script's language supported.
7. Author(s)The author box should include the names of anyone involved in the making of your submission. This would include any person who may have rights to anything used in the submission. Please make sure that your credits are complete and do not include anyone who did not have a role in the creation of the content.
7.1. Did you create this Submission?If you are a person directly involved in the making of the submission, then check "Yes". If you simply converted a picture, are redistributing the item, or are submitting the item for someone else, then you would check "No".
8. Studio SubmissionsIf you are the member of a studio, and wish to make this submission a studio submission, use the pull down menu to find your studio's name. If you wish to keep the submission out of any studio, leave the selector on "Non-studio". Do not put any submissions under a studio that were not made by any member of the studio.
9. ExclusionsThere are some items which may not be included in your submissions. They follow below.
9.1. HacksScripts that modify the game's core or that may harm the user's game or computer are not allowed.
9.2. Configuration FilesWe won't allow any kind of configs that are exclusive to your personal needs also known as "user" configs. These files are usually generated due to the users personal preference and will not be allowed. Do not submit these as scripts or they will be removed immediately. The exception is if they have a wide appeal to our audience; For example pro players configs or configs that contain something new and unique.
9.3. Command BindsSimple command bind should not be submitted as scripts.
10. Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.