1. ViolationsThese are GB's official Posting Rules that apply to all threads, comments, messages, posts, and private messages in addition to the Terms of Service. If you believe someone has broken a rule or have any questions, contact a moderator.
2. Site RulesIn addition to section specific rules listed below, posts must also follow the main Site Rules. This includes, but is not limited to, no warez, no commercial advertising, no extreme graphic content, no spam.
3. LanguageGameBanana is an English-speaking website, but you may post submissions in non-English provided you prefix the submission name/title with the language, e.g a Russian thread must have a name/title beginning with "[RUS]".
You are also free to use your own languages on user profiles, studio profiles and clubs on the site.
3.1. Grammar & PunctuationTry your best to use good grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, etc when posting and especially when making threads and posts. Do not post in ALL CAPS, Title Caps, use excessive!!!!! amounts of punctuation, or break the site's layout.
4. AbuseNo discrimination, abusiveness, flaming or trolling. Discrimination based on race, sex, age, sexual orientation, etc will not be tolerated. NO EXCEPTIONS. 'They started it', 'they deserved it', 'they are n00bs', etc. are not valid excuses.
4.1. Unconstructive FeedbackNo negative feedback without explanation. If you don't like something or strongly disagree with someone, fine. But make sure you provide reasons for your opinions and constructive feedback whenever possible. Also, make sure not to stray into a violation of the rule against abuse.
5. AdvertisingNon-commercial advertising is allowed, under certain circumstances. See the User Advertising wiki for more details. However threads that are solely advertising may also fall under the spam rule.
6. Graphic ContentNo shock material or pornography. This includes but is not limited to graphic images and videos designed to severely disturb or scare the viewer. Private parts of the body must be covered with clothing and no sexual acts may be displayed.
7. SpamNo spam. Spam is defined as posts, threads, or other messages that do not contribute to a discussion or forum. If you have doubts about whether your submission would contribute consult a moderator before submitting it.
8. Double PostsAvoid double posts. Double posting is defined as making a post in a thread or comment area, then making another in the same thread or comment area before any other member does. This is permissible when reviving your own help thread after a reasonable amount of time, but should be avoided whenever possible. If you make a double post by mistake, copy and paste the first post into the second, then delete the first one.
9. Questions / RequestsQuestions have a dedicated section and should go there rather than on the forums.. Requests have a dedicated section and should go there rather than on the forums.
10. Reviving Old ThreadsCheck the date of the last post in a thread before you reply to it. If a thread has not received any replies in a long time, do not revive it unless it is still relevant and you have something worthwhile to contribute to it.
11. Bumping ThreadsUnless your post is relevant or contributing to the topic of the thread, you must wait six hours from your last post before bumping your own threads or somebody else's threads. Failure to comply with this rule will result in your being gagged.
12. Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission or post being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.