1. PurposeClubs are by definition groups of persons organized for a common purpose. Clubs against products, games, things, etc. are allowed as long as they do not discriminate against the consumers of those products, games, things, etc. However, in order to avoid possible conflicts, there are to be no clubs based on sensitive subjects such as religion, ethnicity or politics on this site.
2. Site RulesIn addition to section specific rules listed below, clubs must also follow the main Site Rules. This includes, but is not limited to, no warez, no commercial advertising, no extreme graphic content or NSFW content, no spam, and no unreasonably low quality or low effort submissions.
3. ThemeEach club must have a clear purpose. We realize that "clear purpose" is a vague term, but this rule is flexible and is not meant to be strict. To prevent spam and keep the club community well regulated, clubs with no aim or goal will be removed after prior notification.
4. NameThink carefully about the name you choose. When you add the name of your club, please keep in mind to avoid "the" and "club" from your club names because they are redundant and make the event notices look silly. E.g "Tom joined the "The Ripe Club" club.
5. Club membersYou must at least have one other member from this site in your club within two weeks of inception or your club may be removed.
6. ActivityClubs must remain active. Inactive clubs may be removed after 6 Months of inactivity.
7. Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in a warning, followed by removal of memberships, changing of club ownership or removal of the club itself, at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.