1. 1.0 Submission TitlePlease be sure to use a title that is searchable and relates to the item you are submitting. Special characters, numbers, and spaces are not permitted at the beginning of the title.
2. 1.1 AuthorThe author box should include the names of anyone involved in the making of your submission. This would include original artists, companies, and any person who may have rights to anything used in the submission. Please make sure that your credits are complete and that you separate each author with a new line. Adding the source of the picture is not acceptable as credits. List authors once only.
2.1. 1.1.1 Did you create the submission?If you are a person directly involved in the making of the submission, then check "Yes". If you simply converted a picture, are redistributing the item, or are submitting the item for someone else, then you would check "No".
3. 1.2 CategoryFirst, make sure you choose the correct game section. Next, choose the most appropriate category for your submission. Please look at all of the available choices before making your decision. New categories are added periodically. If there is no section for the game your submission is for, please contact a moderator or an admin so a section can be added. Do not simply submit the item in a random place.
4. 1.3 Is this a studio submission?If you are the member of a studio, and wish to make this submission a studio submission, use the pull down menu to find your studio's name. If you wish to keep the submission out of any studio, leave the selector on "Independent Release". Do not put any submissions under a studio that were not made by any member of the studio. For example, if you are submitting a menu background that is simply a picture you converted or resized, it should not be placed as a studio submission. However, if you changed the menu itself in some way, it may be placed as a studio submission. Simply removing the logo does not count.
5. 1.4 ScreenshotsFor GUIs, you are required to have at least one screenshot. At least one of the screenshots must be an in-game screenshot. For menu backgrounds, this means a screenshot with the menu on it.
6. 1.5 Author's NotesThis is where you can add any additional information about your submission. Any detailed credits should be put here. If your submission is a pack, please list what is included in your pack. Also, please include installation instructions here if you have not included any in the archive file for your submission. Not everyone knows how to install these items.
7. 1.6 ArchiveThis is the file that people will download from the site. Please be sure to include any necessary files, as well as other related items you choose to include. Related items may include, but are not limited to, screenshots, installation instructions, and author's notes.
8. 1.7 ExclusionsThere are some items which may not be included in your submissions. They follow below.
8.1. 1.7.1 Pornography or NudityAll people, real, anime, or cartoon, must be clothed and no sexual acts may be displayed. This means they must be wearing a top and a bottom piece of clothing. Ribbons, strings, pasties, see through clothing, hands, etc. do not count. It does not matter if they are facing front or not. There are no exceptions for legal reasons.
8.2. 1.7.2 Real Blood or GutsThis includes dead people and dead animals.
8.3. 1.7.3 Animal CrueltyNo depictions of animal cruelty will be permitted.
8.4. 1.7.4 Personal PhotographsThis includes, but is not limited to, pictures of you, your pets, or your friends.
8.5. 1.7.5 AdvertisementsAny advertisements on this site must be paid for. Do not include any ads in your submissions. For example, if you submit a movie menu background, it must not have a release date on it.
8.6. 1.7.6 DuplicationsIf you submit a duplicate of an item that has already been submitted, the older submission will be allowed to stay and the newer one will be deleted. For menu backgrounds, this refers to the picture itself. Whether or not it comes with a custom menu is irrelevant. Items that are similar are subject to the judgment of the administrators, but also fall under this rule.
8.7. 1.7.7 PersonalizationPersonalization is not allowed in GUI submissions. Personalized GUIs are for a specific person or small group and aren't ideal for community use. This includes names of any kind; people, clans, groups, etc.
9. 1.8 QualityOnly submit quality work. If you know it looks bad, don't submit it regardless. For example, don't submit a white menu background with a white menu on it. This would be difficult or impossible to read. Please make sure that all artwork used is resized properly, and it doesn't stretch or distort in-game.
10. 1.9 Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.