1. PurposeProjects are a way to better organize Studios. A Project is like a folder where you can store everything related to a development. This includes WiPs, Feedback and DevFolder files. Projects are also a way for fans interested in particular work to follow it more easily. When you finish a Project, you can update it with the link to the submission so fans can easily download the finished product and enjoy it.
Projects should only be used for large pieces of modding that will likely require multiple users in a team to complete over several WiP submissions. If you are working on something smaller by yourself, the WiPs section is the correct section to use.
2. Site RulesIn addition to section specific rules listed below, projects must also follow the main Site Rules. This includes, but is not limited to, no warez and no mods from the porting blacklist, no commercial advertising, no extreme graphic content, NSFW content must have the NSFW setting enabled, no spam, and no unreasonably low quality or low effort submissions.
3. Submission TitleMake sure to use a title that succinctly summarises your project. All caps titles are not allowed. Generic titles like "My project" are not acceptable as they provide no real description of what the project is.
4. CategoryFirst, make sure you choose the correct game section. Next, choose the most appropriate category for your submission. Please look at all of the available choices before making your decision. Do not simply submit the project in a random game or category.
5. Submission BodyThe body of the submission is the area to provide your main description of your project. You should provide details about your project and explain more about it.
6. OwnershipSubmissions made within the Projects section must be created or co-created by the submitter. Submitting content in which you took no part in is not permitted.
7. Studio SubmissionsIf you are the member of a studio, and wish to make this submission a studio submission, use the pull down menu to find your studio's name. If you wish to keep the submission out of any studio, leave the selector on "Non-studio". Do not put any submissions under a studio that were not made by any member of the studio.
8. ScreenshotsYou must upload at least one screenshot or render and it MUST show your work. Other images that do not display the mod should not be uploaded as screenshots and should instead be included in the description of the mod.
9. Work DoneFor a Project submission to be allowed, a not insignificant amount of work must have already been by the submitter or co-authors and that work must be displayed via the screenshots and description.
Simply listing what you plan to do or using images of other peoples work and doing no reasonable level of work yourself is not allowed.
10. Non-ComplianceNon-compliance with any of the above clauses, unless otherwise noted, will result in your submission being withheld or deleted at the administrator's discretion.
If you are having trouble understanding any of these rules, please contact a moderator or administrator before submitting. To view a list of moderators and administrators, head over to this page.