1. GameBanana's Definition
Per·son·al·i·za·tionAt times, discretion is used to determine if a personalized mod has public appeal and usefulness. Some personalized content intended for private use can be useful to a general audience.
A mod intended for private use by an individual or a small group, by way of its identifying marks.
1.1. Mod UsefulnessMod Usefulness is defined as a general or niche mod that has general utility and would feasibly exist in any private mod collection. Here's an example:
- You wouldn't keep and use a mod that was personalized to someone else, that had their avatar and username.
- You feasibly could keep a training map that was created and intended for a clan's private training, and you are not part of this clan, nor have you heard of the clan.
2.1. Personalized Mods - Not Allowed
- A spray or skin that consists of a friend's username or personal avatar, that they asked for.
- A character model that uses a specifically requested photographic face texture of an individual, unless that individual is a public figure or celebrity.
- A player model with a clan insignia, that is not a famous or well-known clan.
- A requested or commissioned mod that is heavily personalized to the requester's or buyer's personal tastes, that has little public appeal.
2.2. General Use Mods - Allowed
- A player model with a famous or well-known clan insignia.
- A player model of a public figure or celebrity.
- Any mod with a well-known brand or organization.
- A mod with a visible author watermark or copyright or easter egg credit that is not the central theme of the mod.
- A personalized mod by a well-known artist with a sizeable fanbase.
- A reskin consisting of the creator's favorite color.
- Any mod that consists of the creator's favorite colors, styles or aesthetics.
- A map or stage created by and for a clan for training or competition.
- Original Characters that are not of low quality and have some general appeal.